NIOS Revaluation of Answer Sheet
NIOS Verification of Marks
- Verification of marks in any particular subject. The verification will be restricted to checking whether all answers have been evaluated and that there has been no mistake in the totaling of marks for each question in that subject and that the marks have been transferred correctly on the title page of the answer book and to the award list and whether the supplementary answer book(s) attached with the answer books mentioned by the candidate are intact. No re-valuation of the answer book or supplementary answer book(s) shall be done.
- Such an application must be made by the candidate within 30 days from the date of the declaration of common results and not from the date of individual result due to correction, UFM/Mass copying decision etc.
- All such applications must be accompanied by payment of fee as prescribed by the NIOS i.e. Rs.200/- per subject.
- No candidate shall claim. Or be entitled to, revaluation of his/her answers or disclosure or inspection of the answer book(s) or other documents.
- A candidates shall not be entitled to refund of fee unless as result of the verification his/her marks are changed. The refund where permissible will be made on receipt of such request only.
- In no case the verification of marks shall be done in the presence of the candidate or any one else on his/her behalf, nor will the answer books be shown to him/her to his/her representative.
- The marks, on verification will be revised upward or downward, as per the actual marks obtained by the candidate in his/her answer book.
- The communication regarding the revision of the marks, if any, shall be sent to the candidate within a reasonable period of time.
- The NIOS will not be responsible for any loss or damage or any inconvenience caused to the candidate, consequent on the revision of marks or delay in communications for reasons beyond control.
- The NIOS shall revise the marks statement in respect of such candidates after the previous marks statement is returned by the candidate.
- The decision of the Chairman on the result of the verification of marks shall be final.
|213||Social Science||321||Home Science|
|216||Home Science||324||Steno (Hindi)|
|217||Typing (Hindi)||325||Steno (English)|
|218||Typing (English)||326||Secretarial Practice|
|219||Word Processing||327||Word Processing|
|221||Typewriting (Urdu)||329||Stenography (Urdu)|
Application Form: http://www.results.nios.ac.in/recheck.pdf