NIOS Stream 4
Online Admission to appear in On-Demand Examination
Examination Schedule : Round the year
Registration Mode: Only Online
Application Status: http://188.8.131.52/niosreg_region/onlinestat1.html
Exam Registration: http://184.108.40.206/niosreg_region/login.asp?FormType=D
Exam Timings: 2:00 PM to 5:00 PM
Results: Every month
This stream is for all eligible appearing learners or who have already passed Sr.Secondary or above from recognized Board/University and want to take part admission in one subject or up to 4 subjects for updating their qualification as well as the learners should have passed Secondary class (class 10th) from any recognized Board. The learners who had appeared but could not clear the Public Examination of Sr.Secondary Level from any recognized Examination Board in the same subject combination in which they had appeared and want to appear through On Demand Examination System of NIOS at Sr.Secondary level as well as the learners should have passed Secondary class (class 10th) from any recognized Board.
At the same Exam Centre where theory will be conducted.
- Certificate of Date of Birth,
- Certificate for SC/ST (in case of SC/ST),
- Proof of Residence,
- Photocopy of Marksheet of Class X Board Examination (in case of Sr. Sec.), – not applies for Stream 3
- Certificate from the Employer for Ex-Servicemen,
- Certificate from a Government Hospital for a handicapped person
- Original failure/compartment Marksheet of
class X or XII for TOC
- Transfer Certificate from the last school attended or Self Certificate regarding educational qualifications (in case of Secondary)
Application Form Procedure:
- Please take 2 Printout of filled in Admission Form. Please put your signature and paste passport size photograph on the printed Application Form and send it within 5 Days from the date of Registration to the contact address given at the bottom of page.
- Attach the attested documents along with the printout of the filled in application form and get the photographs attested on the printed application form from Principal/Co-ordinator or Gazatted Officer/Tehsildar/District Magistrate.
- You should ensure that the particulars filled in the On Line Application Forms are correct.
- Photograph : You should scan your photograph and save it in the form of .jpg file for uploading the same.
|Registration Fee||Exam Fee||TOC Fee|
|Rs.250||Rs. 200/- per subject for Theory, Additional Rs. 50/-for Practical per subject||Rs. 75/- per subject|
In addition to above fees Rs. 30 will be added as Cost of the Online application form.
Mode of Payment:
- The fee can be deposited On-line through Credit Card/Debit card
- Through Bank Draft in favour of Secretary, NIOS payable at NOIDA. Mention your Reference No. and Name at the back of the Bank Draft.
16 (Sixteen) years as on the date of application.
Hindi (301), English (302), Mathematics (311), Physics (312), Chemistry (313), Biology (314),Geography (316), Political Sc.(317), Economics (318), Business Studies (319), Home Science (321), and Psychology (328).
Online Admission Cell
A 24/25, Institutional Area
Sector-62, NOIDA – 201309
Requisite Fees in the Form of DD in Favour of Secretary NIOS payable at NOIDA/DELHI